What’s New with QuickBooks Desktop 2018?
Lots! That’s what! Check out the handy link below to see what Intuit has done to improve your life with QuickBooks Desktop 2018! An already AMAZING product made even better!
Sure, QuickBooks Online has some pretty cool features, too. It all depends on what your clients’ needs. Our niche leans toward the more robust features of desktop as these are the features that our clients require. It all boils down to giving the client the best tools to manage their business.
As with any software upgrade, do your homework. Be sure to check system requirements to ensure that your computer can support the new software and that QuickBooks 2018 is compatible with your OS.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher, supports up to 2 extended monitors
- Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
Here’s handy link to check out all the latest and greatest improvements to better manage your business:
And remember, we are here to help! QuickBooks Desktop is our specialty! Enjoy!